Friday, March 20, 2009

10 People Confirmed for ALL Nights

Finally got confirmation from the last hotel that we can add Tami to our reservation...so that means she's not sleeping on the street her last 2 nights :)

I've updated the Cost spreadsheet with the new amounts if anyone is interested. Of course, we all know it is based on the exchange rate (which I made a bit worse than it actually is) and guesses on spending, but I think it is a pretty good estimate (or I hope so at least).

Can you believe only 80 days???

Next thing we need to do is get the rail passes. You get a better rate if you purchase it with at least another person. Will look into all the details in the next week or so and let everyone know what we need to do.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that we are really about to embark on a once in a life time trip to Switzerland. Wow!!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that we are really about to embark on a once in a life time trip to Switzerland. Wow!!